Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
No not yet once I get back home and have time to do the manual update. Do you have it yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Called Best Buy today and they only had a couple of white Note 2's. The problem with that is I'm looking for a titanium gray Note 2 which they told me they did not get any and doesn't seem like they'll be getting that color period. Ugh. Tempted to just get the white...

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Called Best Buy today and they only had a couple of white Note 2's. The problem with that is I'm looking for a titanium gray Note 2 which they told me they did not get any and doesn't seem like they'll be getting that color period. Ugh. Tempted to just get the white...

Why don't you go to the Sprint store?

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
waiting on Verizon but looked for cases and they had none for note 2 but picked up a sandisk ultra 64gb micro sd card for 60 bucks at bb.

The Nottinator

paga912

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I sold my GS3 on craigslist for 300 an went an upgraded to the note 2 today!!! Im lovin this so far an I havent even really gotten into it like I want to yet.

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same for our Best Buy. I'm thinking of going over to a Sprint Store today to see what they have, but I don't want to be paying $30 for something I can get online for $15. Then again, being able to see it in person is definitely worth something. Also wondering if Tmobile or ATT (their stores) will have a different selection of cases than Sprint...

EVjoe3D

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my white Note2 yesterday from Best Buy. I REALLY wanted the grey one. They told me the white will not be available there. They couldn't even order one for me. They had grey for the other carriers though.

seand26

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL
I was one of three at the BB by Mall of Millenia last week Tuesday. It was quite hilarious.

Recently picked it up this past Monday after traveling back from Chicago. Had a stack of RZ certs to use so it worked out well for me :) Only thing my discounted plan was removed during the Upgrade which I need to contact Sprint about.

evo666

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine through Best Buy Mobile on the 13th. Great customer service there. I had tons of questions coming from using a BlackBerry for 5 years.

prettylady34

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Well i am online now i have check target.com, circuity.com tigerdirect.com all website are showing note2 for 279 i dont even see it for 249 unless it was just for that day only

Sent from my XT897 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well i am online now i have check target.com, circuity.com tigerdirect.com all website are showing note2 for 279 i dont even see it for 249 unless it was just for that day only

Sent from my XT897 using Android Central Forums

Well last week radio shack had the note 2 for $249.99 I did a pricematch at best buy when I picked mine up last Sunday. Now the price went to $299.99:mad:

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

crosshair

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Today is the last day for this Reward Zone Mobile 5000 Bonus Points promotion at Best Buy.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bec6a

Get 5000 Bonus Points with a New Mobile Phone

Celebrate the season with a new mobile phone. Get 4500 bonus points, plus 500 everday points when you purchase any smartphone with a plan, for a total of 5000 bonus points.

Purchase any mobile phone with a plan and get 5000 total bonus points1 - that's $100 in Reward Zone? certificates. This includes new phones like the Motorola RAZR M - Black from Version, the Samsung Note 2 - White from T-Mobile, the HTC Evo 4G LTE - Black from Sprint and the Samsung Galaxy S III from AT&T. Offer available only at RewardZoneMobile.com. Offer ends 11/18.

Shop RewardZoneMobile.com only

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Today is the last day for this Reward Zone Mobile 5000 Bonus Points promotion at Best Buy.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800bec6a

Get 5000 Bonus Points with a New Mobile Phone

Celebrate the season with a new mobile phone. Get 4500 bonus points, plus 500 everday points when you purchase any smartphone with a plan, for a total of 5000 bonus points.

Purchase any mobile phone with a plan and get 5000 total bonus points1 - that's $100 in Reward Zone? certificates. This includes new phones like the Motorola RAZR M - Black from Version, the Samsung Note 2 - White from T-Mobile, the HTC Evo 4G LTE - Black from Sprint and the Samsung Galaxy S III from AT&T. Offer available only at RewardZoneMobile.com. Offer ends 11/18.

Shop RewardZoneMobile.com only

They're giving you a $100 gift card now with purchase of an S3, any carrier.

The Nottinator

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy