Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

Anyone picking up a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy on Sunday November 11th? I pre-ordered mine and it is in the store but they can't sell to me until then.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

Why can't they sell it to you now? They don't like your money? Hope you get it soon. Good luck!
    ubigred likes this.

The reason they're not allowed to sell it now is because the street release date for them is on the 11th . If they sell before that date, they'll get in big trouble.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Glad the manager at my store knew what was going on. Monday can't come soon enough.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by bill323 View Post
    Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL
    That happen to me as well and I was so upset. Thank goodness November 11th is almost here

Quote Originally Posted by htc evo 4g View Post
    The reason they're not allowed to sell it now is because the street release date for them is on the 11th . If they sell before that date, they'll get in big trouble.

sent from my Galaxy S3
    Oh okay duh me didnt know that! thx

Just checked w one of my co workers that was working tonight. Tonight is a night in which we receive shipments in....still no grey note 2s. only whites...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by htc evo 4g View Post
    Just checked w one of my co workers that was working tonight. Tonight is a night in which we receive shipments in....still no grey note 2s. only whites...
    So what are you going to do?

Yes we have several White Note 2 and Gray for Sprint but can't sell until 11th which is weird because Sprint is already selling them. It's kind of dumb but oh well what can you do when you don't want anything else :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Glad the manager at my store knew what was going on. Monday can't come soon enough.
    Fot those playing at home, the 11th is Sunday, not Monday. Somebody still doesn't know what's going on... ~

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by muscleshop View Post
    Fot those playing at home, the 11th is Sunday, not Monday. Somebody still doesn't know what's going on... ~
    I know very much what's going on, just had a brain fart, or I could blame on the swiftkey auto correct. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

Been counting down the hours since I did the same thing as some of you did on Tuesday (got my Note 2 activated only to then be deactivated after BB wasn't able to put through the purchase transaction. As of now, just a tad over 46 hours until I can go in and buy it at my local BB At least the manager offered to compensate me for my trouble by giving me a free case. Do any of you BB folk know if you'll have Note 2 cases available by Sunday? There were none on Tuesday...

Quote Originally Posted by acordo01 View Post
    Yes we have several White Note 2 and Gray for Sprint but can't sell until 11th which is weird because Sprint is already selling them. It's kind of dumb but oh well what can you do when you don't want anything else :-)
    BB will carry the Gray on launch day?? My BB had 3 White phones that I saw in the boxes. I was dead set on white and now I am starting to wonder if gray would be better and would like to see them side by side in person.

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

BB will carry the Gray on launch day?? My BB had 3 White phones that I saw in the boxes. I was dead set on white and now I am starting to wonder if gray would be better and would like to see them side by side in person.
    Go to your local Sprint store - they are much more likely to have both on display or at least viewable than Best Buy, which is just starting to get them in and mostly in white.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Been counting down the hours since I did the same thing as some of you did on Tuesday (got my Note 2 activated only to then be deactivated after BB wasn't able to put through the purchase transaction. As of now, just a tad over 46 hours until I can go in and buy it at my local BB At least the manager offered to compensate me for my trouble by giving me a free case. Do any of you BB folk know if you'll have Note 2 cases available by Sunday? There were none on Tuesday...
    Well I don't know if they will have cases on November 11th, I ordered my cases in advance. So far 3 of my cases came already and I ordered the other cases from China so they won't be here till the end of the month.

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

For those in the Eastern Time Zone, here you go!

Countdown to Nov 11, 2012 10:00 AM in Washington DC
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    For those in the Eastern Time Zone, here you go!

Countdown to Nov 11, 2012 10:00 AM in Washington DC
    Yes I know, GA here

I got an email saying it was available for pickup so I did at BestBuy today!
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by m626gt View Post
    Wow, so what carrier are you with? I was told you can't buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 until November 11th.

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m626gt View Post
    Wait, you were able to BUY a Sprint version???

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

Hmmm, is it just me, or is it at all suspicious that m626GT has only just joined AC this month and this was his first post?

Not really considering if he just bought the phone his next move was to join an online community. I am still not planning on wasting my time at BB until the 11th.

Global Posts
    857 Global Posts

Not really considering if he just bought the phone his next move was to join an online community. I am still not planning on wasting my time at BB until the 11th.
    Yeah, I can't see going over there tonight, and I think tomorrow's a pretty busy day for me, so it's also looking like Sunday for me. Besides, I haven't even had a chance to offload the stuff on my current phone - in preperation for a buy back.

Speaking of which, Sprint mentioned they would give me $61 for my Evo 3D. It's pretty scuffed up on the case, although the screen only has some pretty minor scratches. Still, I don't get the feeling it's going to fetch a whole lot more than that on eBay or Craigslist given it's scuffmarks. And I've dropped it enough to where I'm not even positive it's in great shape internally at this point. So, I guess my question is twofold - does BB give about the same as Sprint does? I assume you didn't have to buy the phone at BB in order for them to buy it back? Also, if I do buy the Note 2 at BB, I can still sell my Evo 3D back to Sprint, right?

Go to Best Buy.com they have a feature that will tell you how much you can get for your phone. I doubt they would buy back if you were not buying a phone from them.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast