Gray Note 2, White Box, White Charger and Cord, White Headphones?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Picked up my GRAY Note 2 today and just now looked in the bag at the box....which was white. Didn't seem odd until I looked inside and the cord, charger and earbuds are white as well.

Also, there is no serial # or anything on the box.

Sound normal?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
? did you get it at Sprint? Mine too came all white except the phone but the box did have all the stickers and numbers

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I did make one mistake...the outer sleeve does have the serial # on it and they do match what's inside the phone. I don't get the all white components though...are they trying harder to pull an Apple on us? :)

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I got all white charger and headphones on my grey phone too. Disappointing but i have tons of spare black ones too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

gatordon26

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
All the Gray noteII comes with white charger white cord and white earbuds..Because I had my phone since the day it launched. I thought it was odd to but it doesn't matter to me as long as the phone is working i'm good.

Swyped from me & my GNII

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I think its just to cut cost. The big think really is if you use the head phones. Most people buy after market sets so i was surprised and glad they included them again. For they will stay in the box till i sell the phone since I have a few already laying around and i hardly use them anyway. I have my E4GT touch and my wifes EVO in there boxes with all the packaging ready to sell.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I think its just to cut cost. The big think really is if you use the head phones. Most people buy after market sets so i was surprised and glad they included them again. For they will stay in the box till i sell the phone since I have a few already laying around and i hardly use them anyway. I have my E4GT touch and my wifes EVO in there boxes with all the packaging ready to sell.

Me too.

I never even removed the charger or sync cable either. I have multiple sets of earphones, Sync cables, and chargers. In fact, some OEM's stopped including the chargers altogether because they figured most people had a few already lying around, and it's a way for them to boost profit margin.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if it's just me but I find this charger that came with this phone it charges quicker than my htc charger that came with my OG Htc Evo. Maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the Samsung note charger charged quicker.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I am not sure if it's just me but I find this charger that came with this phone it charges quicker than my htc charger that came with my OG Htc Evo. Maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the Samsung note charger charged quicker.

The included charger is 2 amp instead of 1 amp and indeed charges faster.

Amr Mohsen

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
i just picked a white one and i was in shock cuz it came with black cord and black earbuds ... i thought all the accessories are white .
is this also normal or what ????

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My white one came with white charger white cord and white headphones.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My gray came with a white charger. I don't remember the earbuds -- they may still be in the box for all I know.

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It does because it output is higher than a normal charger. You normally charge at 1.0 but the note 2 charger and some chargera you find online charge at 1.5-2.0. Im not sure if its volts or olhms. Im sure because my homie zedomaxx posted a video on a charger that charges faster than normal chargers. Hope this helps

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Let me correct that. There were ear buds and a bunch of replacement tips too
Way to go Samsung

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles