Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cobravision
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

Default Gray Note 2, White Box, White Charger and Cord, White Headphones?

Picked up my GRAY Note 2 today and just now looked in the bag at the box....which was white. Didn't seem odd until I looked inside and the cord, charger and earbuds are white as well.

Also, there is no serial # or anything on the box.

Sound normal?

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

Default Re: Gray Note 2, White Box, White Charger and Cord, White Headphones?

? did you get it at Sprint? Mine too came all white except the phone but the box did have all the stickers and numbers
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

I did make one mistake...the outer sleeve does have the serial # on it and they do match what's inside the phone. I don't get the all white components though...are they trying harder to pull an Apple on us?

Weird to have white components for a gray phone.

I got all white charger and headphones on my grey phone too. Disappointing but i have tons of spare black ones too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

All the Gray noteII comes with white charger white cord and white earbuds..Because I had my phone since the day it launched. I thought it was odd to but it doesn't matter to me as long as the phone is working i'm good.

Swyped from me & my GNII

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

I think its just to cut cost. The big think really is if you use the head phones. Most people buy after market sets so i was surprised and glad they included them again. For they will stay in the box till i sell the phone since I have a few already laying around and i hardly use them anyway. I have my E4GT touch and my wifes EVO in there boxes with all the packaging ready to sell.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sndplace View Post
    I think its just to cut cost. The big think really is if you use the head phones. Most people buy after market sets so i was surprised and glad they included them again. For they will stay in the box till i sell the phone since I have a few already laying around and i hardly use them anyway. I have my E4GT touch and my wifes EVO in there boxes with all the packaging ready to sell.
    Me too.

I never even removed the charger or sync cable either. I have multiple sets of earphones, Sync cables, and chargers. In fact, some OEM's stopped including the chargers altogether because they figured most people had a few already lying around, and it's a way for them to boost profit margin.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I am not sure if it's just me but I find this charger that came with this phone it charges quicker than my htc charger that came with my OG Htc Evo. Maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the Samsung note charger charged quicker.

I noticed the white earbuds too an thought it was weird but im cool wit it...this phone is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by mweuch View Post
    I am not sure if it's just me but I find this charger that came with this phone it charges quicker than my htc charger that came with my OG Htc Evo. Maybe it's all in my head but it looks like the Samsung note charger charged quicker.
    The included charger is 2 amp instead of 1 amp and indeed charges faster.
    Thanked by:
    Mweuch 
    Mweuch likes this.

i just picked a white one and i was in shock cuz it came with black cord and black earbuds ... i thought all the accessories are white .
    is this also normal or what ????

Wait, they come with ear buds?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

yap

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know if sounds normal or not , but mine came with one

My white one came with white charger white cord and white headphones.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!
    love my evo.

Global Posts
    5,933 Global Posts

My gray came with a white charger. I don't remember the earbuds -- they may still be in the box for all I know.

It does because it output is higher than a normal charger. You normally charge at 1.0 but the note 2 charger and some chargera you find online charge at 1.5-2.0. Im not sure if its volts or olhms. Im sure because my homie zedomaxx posted a video on a charger that charges faster than normal chargers. Hope this helps

No ear buds in my box!

Mary and Pat

Both happy Samsung Note II users

Let me correct that. There were ear buds and a bunch of replacement tips too
    Way to go Samsung

Mary and Pat

Both happy Samsung Note II users