Have you registered your Note 2?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've tried registering my Note 2 on Samsung's site, but it won't go through. The select list for the Day (in purchase date) does not stick when you select a given day. Tried this in IE9 and Chrome to no avail. I'm a web developer and this seems pretty sad to me that a company has such a glaring issue on a form they presumably want as many people filling out as possible... :(

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I registered, but used my desktop. When you register, you get a 50% off coupon for accessories that's good until 12/31/12. Yum!

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I registered, but used my desktop. When you register, you get a 50% off coupon for accessories that's good until 12/31/12. Yum!

I had to do it via a support rep in online chat. I could not get the form to work either yesterday or today, tried three different browswers on two different PC's! They never mentioned a coupon and I haven't gotten any email from them about being registered. My Samsung account doesn't reflect it either, so I'm not even positive that I am! :-/ They said it could take 24 hours to register so I'll see what happens tomorrow. Wish I knew about the accessory - just ordered a Samsung BT headset. Then again, I'm not sure I would have saved much money over the very discounted price I got it on Amazon...

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's interesting, I never did get an email from Samsung and it still shows the Register Now button next to my Note 2 when I log into my Samsung account. However, I did get an email from dropbox telling me I got an additional 50GB of space for 2 years, so something did go through it seems, but maybe only partially?

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
No problem registering mine yesterday on a PC. Had a little bit of trouble finding the Sprint model on the drop down list but once I did everything went smoothly and received my coupon immediately.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11