Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Price Match

I am wanting to buy the Sprint Note 2 from BB because I have gift cards there. I have read on here that some people are getting BB to price match to $249. My local BB is being really strict on this and saying that if it is not in a printed ad they won't match it. I have found it online but they aren't honoring that. Does anyone have the Note 2 printed in their ad for $249?

Thanks in advance.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Default Re: Price Match

Here, per the price match guarantee, they will honor Sam's Club:

the guarantee:

I am with Sprint and I printed out and ad from radio shack which they were selling the Samsung galaxy note 2 for $249.99 and I took to best buy and they priced matched it. No questions asked. I brought the note 2 on Sunday.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

I called Bestbuy customer service and informed them that sprint corporate stores had the Note 2 for $649 and BB was charging $799, They called the local store to make sure it was at that price and in stock. I asked them to put a note in the computer that we spoke and the the store had to honor the price match. I went into the BB and they gave me the phone at the price matched cost.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

If you look at the Pricematch policy, it clearly states that certain online retailers (including Circuitcity.com - which also has the Note 2 for $250) are eligible due to a promotion for much of November and December. When I went to BB, I mentioned the pricematch and the guy didn't even bother checking, just gave it to me. There is something in their policy that says that it's basically at the discretion of the individual store. The rep I had was incredibly friendly and essentially was saying whatever way he could help me he was going to. I'd say if they are giving you a hard time about something that really should be the policy accross the board, you might want to take your business elsewhere - at least to another Best Buy in your area, if one exists. Seems odd to me that they are going to give up on the credit for upgrading or installing a new line of service because of a $50 price match...
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    If you look at the Pricematch policy, it clearly states that certain online retailers (including Circuitcity.com - which also has the Note 2 for $250) are eligible due to a promotion for much of November and December. When I went to BB, I mentioned the pricematch and the guy didn't even bother checking, just gave it to me. There is something in their policy that says that it's basically at the discretion of the individual store. The rep I had was incredibly friendly and essentially was saying whatever way he could help me he was going to. I'd say if they are giving you a hard time about something that really should be the policy accross the board, you might want to take your business elsewhere - at least to another Best Buy in your area, if one exists. Seems odd to me that they are going to give up on the credit for upgrading or installing a new line of service because of a $50 price match...
    That is why I when with the one I gave the op. Based on his profile he has a Sams within 25 miles so it is covered

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

http://wireless.amazon.com/Samsung-N...idcentral00-20http://wireless.amazon.com/Samsung-N...idcentral00-20

Best buy ...... or amazon

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Luvzmobile

Quote Originally Posted by up7up View Post
    Make sure you read these adds carefully. That amazon pricing is for new customers not existing.
    HTC One
    Samsung Galaxy Note II
    HTC Evo LTE
    Nexus 10

Don't worry best buy did price match for me

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I was able to find the Titanium Note 2 on sale at walmart.com for $229.99 and BB price matched. They did make the Sales rep, Mobile Manager and Store Manager look it up before approving the price match. This phone is amazing.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I can say my local BB price matched Amazon down to $199.99 last night with no fuss or anything - didn't even look it up which I was thankful for since it is backordered on Amazon I thought they may tell me no if they noticed that bc it usually needs to be in stock at the competitor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Will Best Buy honor the original, no-contract, price of Sprint? ($649)

Good to know. I paid $250 at bb mobile. I'm going back to get the difference since I'm within 30 days. Thanks

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Don't know where you guys are seeing these prices. Just checked and the lowest amazon has it is 224.99 for new lines and $249.99 for current customers. Walmart at its lowest is 299.99 for everyone with a $100 egiftcard. Unless your seeing this at a local walmart none of the prices mentioned here are valid.

It was on sunday

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

@yankeesusa

Just looked and it's still 199.99 upgrade and 174.99 new line. Don't know why you can't find this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Price Match-uploadfromtaptalk1354138180487.jpg  

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

Yankeesusa - Ignore my other post as I price matched on an AT&T Version not the sprint!

Quote Originally Posted by budbay1 View Post
    Yankeesusa - Ignore my other post as I price matched on an AT&T Version not the sprint!

I see. Maybe before my 30 days are over amazon will lower their price and I can get back the difference. Best buy usually is good about that and with them matching online retailers it's a win win.

Yesterday I got Best Buy to price match Amazon for $224.99 (Sprint) and they gave me $195 off for my HTC One X
    Man of La Mancha

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts

Hello, realrude, I was curious was the note that you got a contract renewal etc?
    I am up for a renewal, did not take advantage of the 50.00 gsIII and was hoping to get maybe the note for the same price, how did you get that?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by coachpelkey View Post
    Hello, realrude, I was curious was the note that you got a contract renewal etc?
    I am up for a renewal, did not take advantage of the 50.00 gsIII and was hoping to get maybe the note for the same price, how did you get that?
    Thanks!
    The 225 is for new line, its 250 for renewal. The 50 dollars your talking about, is that for the best buy promotion from earlier this year? I just got my note 2 and they put the 50 towards my phone plus they matched an email I got from sprint that took another 50 off the phone. I'm waiting for it to go down again on amazon so I can get price difference before my 30 days are up.

I just picked up mine from best buy mobile for $224.99, which is the Amazon price they matched. I upgraded but they gave me the same price as a new line.

I'm also a sprint employee... And it was cheaper to purchase from best buy than sprint.

They only have white but I might switch to titanium in the next 60 days (premier silver member)

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AldousSnow View Post
    (premier silver member)
    What is that?

I went in to BB tonight, got them to fill out their order document, checked my daughter's line, its due an upgrade, and they price matched Amazon @ $224.99 also. I will go back in their tomorrow morning and buy the phone.

Wish the 32 GB was out, but the 16 will have to do, can't wait.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s ->
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    What is that?

I went in to BB tonight, got them to fill out their order document, checked my daughter's line, its due an upgrade, and they price matched Amazon @ $224.99 also. I will go back in their tomorrow morning and buy the phone.

Wish the 32 GB was out, but the 16 will have to do, can't wait.
    Premier silver is the rewards program from best buy. You get perks like extended returns, sneak previews of sales, and of course cash rewards that can be used at best buy towards purchases. It's free but for the premier you have to make purchases a certain amount a year, I think 1200 or 2500, don't remember. Premier also gives you access to black Friday before anyone else.

Don't forget that best buy has the best insurance for the note 2. It's either 9.99 a month or $169.99 for 2 years with no deductible and unlimited claims. Sprint is now $11 for the note plus a $200 deductible. Square trade is only $120 I think but they have a $99 deductible plus a limit on claims I think. Plus with best buy you can go into any store including bb mobile and they will also give you a loaner phone if you need it. I cancelled my sprint insurance immediately.

Thanked by:
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast