- 246 Posts
Note 2 & Google Voice Not Working - Need setup help
I've used google voice on VZW prior without issues. Now, with my # ported over to sprint on my new Note it looks like my text messages are being sent OUT from my Google Voice #, not my actual physical cell #. How can I fix this? Is there a setting on the google voice admin page or is the setting to change on my phone... I don't get why this is happening.
I had to uninstall google voice on the phone and disable it on the voice website to make it stop.
- 11-18-2012, 03:29 PM #2
- 75 Posts
- 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM #3
Re: Note 2 & Google Voice Not Working - Need setup help
When I text a Google Voice number from one of my forwarding phones:
Don't change anything
Display my Google Voice number
Note: this setting currently only applies to text messages; calls will be included soon.
Click the radio button for Don't change anything. It should show your actual cell phone number instead of your google voice number when sending texts.
- 11-20-2012, 01:34 AM #4
- By Eric1987 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:24 PM
- By murso74 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2010, 05:54 PM
- By whitenack in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2010, 07:37 AM
- By Lotus17ss in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2010, 04:38 PM
- By talltubatom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:43 AM