Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When will Sprint Business plans get the Note 2?

I'll make this quick, cause this is probably an issue with my company. I'm available for an upgrade on my work phone (large company cell plan with sprint). They said the GS3 and iPhone 5 are available, and the iphone 5 is cheaper even with insurance.. weird.., but the Note 2 wasn't available yet. They said sprint went over the note 2 in their last meeting, but it wasn't available yet. I was told maybe the beginning of next month or so. Is this my company's cell lady not reading something correctly, misunderstanding, or is there a longer wait for business plans? Would be nice to dump my VZW nexus, upgrade this old work phone, and consolidate a bit. Thanks guys.

Default Re: When will Sprint Business plans get the Note 2?

I got mine shipped on launch day through my business account.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Gotcha. Figured it was on our end, not sprints. I wonder if our cell department just isn't up to date, or if for some reason we do in fact have to wait.

Maybe it's the $299 price tag.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Nah, they pay the plans, we pay out of pocket for premium devices. I talked to them today. Apparently they have monthly meetings with sprint. Typically sprint tells them about the device, then the next meeting they bring one to demo and that's when we can purchase. Last month was the "introduction," next meeting they are supposedly bringing the demo. I'm sure I could go around my IT department, call sprint and have it shipped (have done that before) but I'd rather not step on toes. I think it is just a case of the cell department not necessarily being up to date, and just going off the paperwork they are given at the monthly meetings rather than taking 2 seconds to check the system and place the order.