Got Galaxy Note 2 for 150.00 Today

alp1917

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Did my upgrade today Sprint ave me 50.00 for my EVO 3D and 100.00 off for signing up for their home phone service for 20.00 a month not a bad deal in my opinion.

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Tell me about their home phone service. I saw a little flyer when I picked my note up last Friday. We don't get very good cell service at our house so we have an Airave to compensate for that. How does the home service differ from regular phone service?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Did my upgrade today Sprint ave me 50.00 for my EVO 3D and 100.00 off for signing up for their home phone service for 20.00 a month not a bad deal in my opinion.

Please share your experience with the home service. I currently have Vonage, but I was considering Sprint when I saw the advertisements. You got a great deal by the way on what I believe is the best all-in-one device on the market today.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

alp1917

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I had vonage as well 35.00 a month vs the 19 from sprint was a good deal. It runs off a cellular box with all the bells and whistles and you can take it anywhere. If you have poor cell reception in your house it might not enhance it. Give it try you can always take it back.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

REC0GN1ZE

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I had vonage as well 35.00 a month vs the 19 from sprint was a good deal. It runs off a cellular box with all the bells and whistles and you can take it anywhere. If you have poor cell reception in your house it might not enhance it. Give it try you can always take it back.

Did you turn in your evo at the corporate store itself, or by mail? If so did they credit your account immediately?

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site

They offered me less for my 3d. I said no and then they offered me a $100 credit if I got the note 2. Waited a little bit and they sent me a $50 off for renewing also. So I went to best buy and bought it. Forgot I had best buy $50 card that I could get if I renewed with them. Ended up paying $200 for my note 2 at the store plus $100 credit. It pays to wait sometimes

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

alp1917

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
They offered me less for my 3d. I said no and then they offered me a $100 credit if I got the note 2. Waited a little bit and they sent me a $50 off for renewing also. So I went to best buy and bought it. Forgot I had best buy $50 card that I could get if I renewed with them. Ended up paying $200 for my note 2 at the store plus $100 credit. It pays to wait sometimes

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

That's awesome congrats

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Ppl still use home phones?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Yes I still do, and a friend of mine does. I been with Sprint so long and I have so many problems with my phone I don't know what I would do if I just depend on there services.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I too still have a land line. Sprint service in my area is spotty so I have an airave for that but if my internet goes down I would not have service. It's nice knowing there is an alternative

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I too still have a land line. Sprint service in my area is spotty so I have an airave for that but if my internet goes down I would not have service. It's nice knowing there is an alternative

Just wondering because I see a lot of ppl that have crappy service in their town but why not switch carriers? Or do most of the carriers have crappy service where u live? It is definitely good to have an alternative but I do not see why someone would be hundreds of dollars for spotty service. Unless all the companies had spotty service so u didn't have a choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have two landlines...one for phone service and one for fax service. Cell phones are great for on the go, but for me the landlines are still a necessity.

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
We are right on the fringe area for sprint thus the reason for the airave. We chose sprint because it is the best deal for everything. We have 4 lines of service all with smartphones and it would cost us twice as much with the other carriers as we pay with sprint. The only problem area we have is at home and that is taken csre of by the airave and we don't have to pay for a service on that so it actually works for us. Maybe someday soon we will dump the land line. We only need internet to run the airave.