Home Button not working - Any Ideas?
Installed an Invisible Shield and now the Home Button is not working. I guess some liquid got into the Home button while appying the screen protector. I tried blowing out any remaining moisture and I did get the button to work intermittently but now won't work again. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix the Home Button?
I guess I will not use a wet application screen protector in the future. Although from today's posted video showing the Galaxy Note 2 stress testing from Samsung, I would have thought that the Home button would have withstood the little amount of water used during the screen protector installation.
- 11-27-2012, 12:37 AM #2
- 11-27-2012, 03:53 AM #3
- 11-27-2012, 03:27 PM #4
- 11-28-2012, 10:22 AM #5
Re: Home Button not working - Any Ideas?
I sent m my zagg back because of this. Ordered different brand and it wants me to use water also. I hate that. The one from sprint doesn't use water or the spigen brand think also plus they have an oleophobic version too. Probably getting that one.
As for gorilla glass taking care of it, to a certain degree yes, but sooner or later it will get scratched. Only a matter of time. It's not guaranteed.
Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-26-2016, 02:09 AM
- By tlcdmc05 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2016, 10:02 PM
- By sung3d in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2010, 08:28 PM
- By john_5_24 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:25 PM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:45 PM