Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: My Galaxy Note 2 Keeps Rebooting

Mine stopped rebooting after uninstalling Waze social GPS maps & traffic.

Post Re: My Galaxy Note 2 Keeps Rebooting

if your note is restarting then just make a back up of every thing on your phone using kies and copy important things from your internal and usb storage an reset your device
    for resetting just goto menu and select settings
    in settings select backup and reset and check Format usb storage and then click on reset device after reset restore all of your data
    it worked on my ones

Hi,
    Don't know if you ever got this sorted but I've just sent mine off for repair and a friend of mine told me today that he corrected the same issue by reformatting and remounting his sd card. It seems the problem was caused by corruption on his card rather than the phone. He copied all the card contents onto his pc first and copied them back after a format so didn't lose anything. I wish I'd spoken to him sooner but maybe this will help others?
    Cheers

Hi all. I had the same problem with constant rebooting and crashing.
    How I fixed the problem:: first thing I did was order an exchange of the phone but then realised I should try and pinpoint the problem to prevent the same occurring on my new phone. After hours of tinkering I found that un installing the 'allshare update' solved the problem. I havent had any reboots or problems since. Just go to app management in settings and un install. Note:: disable the auto update on google play first otherwise it will just keep reinstalling... im no wiz at tech so should be easy... hope this helps!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all. I had the same problem with constant rebooting and crashing.
    How I fixed the problem:: first thing I did was order an exchange of the phone but then realised I should try and pinpoint the problem to prevent the same occurring on my new phone. After hours of tinkering I found that un installing the 'allshare update' solved the problem. I havent had any reboots or problems since. Just go to app management in settings and un install. Note:: disable the auto update on google play first otherwise it will just keep reinstalling... im no wiz at tech so should be easy... hope this helps!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Ok hey. It's been a while and I forgot about this thread! I totally went and exchanged the phone and it's worked perfectly. I must've had a lemon.

Hi all, I thought I should update the thread for any users experiencing similar. I sent my phone off for repair and something was done although phones4u couldnt give me specifics. The salesman seemed to think they might have replaced the mother board and I know it got a new fascia because there were no scratches and a plastic protector on the home button. Any way, it worked fine when I got it back but when I started installing apps etc it started rebooting again. One of the two things below solved the problem:
    1. I transferred everything off the sd card onto pc and reformatted the card as fat 32. Then transferred the files back on the card.
    2. I got a software update from samsung
    As these two things happened at the same time I dont know what stopped the problem but my phone is working perfectly at the moment with zero issues.
    Cheers
    Lawrence

DON'T EVER DO AN UPDATE IF THE SYSTEM ASKS YOU TOO!!! I did an update and now my phone is rebooting. The Sprint Store had to order me another phone because they could not fix the problem.

Mine was fine after the 4.3 update (stock) but a bit laggy. So I finally went and did a full back up and a factory reset on my phone. Fixed the lag issue, everything runs greats. But...now its occasionally doing the reboot on me. *sigh*.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12