Where is the Bluetooth advance options?

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2012 BMW and with my Evo3d (Ice cream Sandwich) I was able to go to bluetooth setting click advance and enable or disable text messages from being shared to my cars messages screen. On my Note 2 I can't seem to find the settings. Not sure if they moved it somewhere else in Jellybean. Can anyone please shed some light on this?

Last edited:

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Beats me. My 2005 Cadillac does not display text message on its touchscreen. Have you considered talking with Samsung?

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Let me rephrase.. Where are the advanced bluetooth settings on our Note 2 to allow or not allow text messages to be shared via bluetooth connection? I mention the 2012 BMW just in case any of you have paired with your idrives and know what I was referencing.

BdawgTrap

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Does your phone not ask for permission to do that following being paired to the Bluetooth device? I don't remember if that was one of the popups because i just accepted them all, but it asks to share contacts and two other things immediately following pairing.

coolesnce

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It does ask then keeps asking evertime I connect. With ics I would just uncheck a box under bluetooth advanced settings but cant find that in jelly bean

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21