- 90 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
For those who already has their Sprint Galaxy note 2 rooted, how easy is it to root the GN2? I wanted to root my phone but looks like there are lots of steps to go through I don't want to brick my phone. If anyone knew of an easy or the easiest way please let me know. Thank you so much!
- 11-30-2012, 07:03 AM #2
FWIW, rooting this phone is about as easy as it gets and is virtually impossible to brick due to Odin. You can use Chainfire's GN2 Toolkit from xda - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1957155
Watch "How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 [ALL VARIANTS]" on YouTube -
Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
- 11-30-2012, 08:33 AM #4
It does look easy to root. Plus I just got geek squad insurance and they don't care if your phone is rooted. In your face sprint. Can't wait to try it. Only problem is finding a Windows computer. Only have Mac.
Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 157Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:47 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:54 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:22 PM
- By brandonscott in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:56 PM