Wake up Lag fix

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Dont know if anyone posted this already but in settings/lock screen I uncheck ripple effect & pop up note then rebooted and it improved the lag.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine has the wake up lag, but I haven't gotten up in arms about it- at least not as much as qbking77!

Sent via Tapatalk.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
disabling those 2 things also helps with the lock screen shortcuts.i had trouble opening the shortcuts from the lock screen. sometimes they'll work and sometimes not.now it works a hell of alot better.thanks for the info
Dont know if anyone posted this already but in settings/lock screen I uncheck ripple effect & pop up note then rebooted and it improved the lag.

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I guess you can't have security unlock pattern with shortcuts bc mine is greyed out. I'm too nervous I'll lose my phone and someone will have access to everything. The phone is a huge target if you set it down for just a minute.

disabling those 2 things also helps with the lock screen shortcuts.i had trouble opening the shortcuts from the lock screen. sometimes they'll work and sometimes not.now it works a hell of alot better.thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995