- 172 Posts
Bad Bad Bad Sprint
i just got my GN2 last week and been having problems with the power button. the button is flush with the side of the phone and is really dificult to find and press.i went to the sprint store today and waited 45 minutes to be seen by a rep. he looked at my phone and said that there have been a few GN2 that have come out with this issue but since the phone still works its not considered as damaged and id have to pay $35 to have it replaced even though im still in the 14 day return window.WTF?? it's bad enough that sprint has lousy coverage but forcing someone to pay $35 to return a faulty phone is jacked up.
- 11-30-2012, 11:05 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 11:23 PM #3
- 11-30-2012, 11:28 PM #4
- 12-01-2012, 01:08 AM #5
Re: Bad Bad Bad Sprint
I had called them when I was having issues with my S3, and they said that there wouldn't be any charges. When I went in, the tech said that he "had" to charge me the $35, and that the people I spoke with didn't know what they were talking about.
I got home and called Sprint back (about something else), and I barely got past the typical "I'm fine, how are you?" lines when she asked me why they had changed me $35 when I went into the store. She apologized and told me that that wasn't how they do business, and credited my account. It was impressive.
- 12-01-2012, 05:11 AM #6
- By byrds8 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 12Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:23 PM
- By yellar in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:35 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:08 AM
- By 6tr6tr in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 05-27-2010, 10:50 PM
- By giper54 in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 08:15 PM