No More Titanium at Best Buy Houston

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local Best Buy yesterday evening to buy a Sprint titanium N2 and they were all out. No store all over Houston had one. Many stores have white N2's, however. I am going to put this thing in a case eventually, so maybe the color does not matter? Since the entire front is screen, and the entire back would be covered with a case, right? What do you think?

I could wait and keep calling, or I can get a white one. I risk not getting one at all, if they sell out of the white ones and they don't get a titanium one.

What are y'all's opinions?

Thanks.

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Titaniun is the way to go

Still leaning this way. Obviously that is what most everyone else thinks also, as it is the one out of stock.

I just discovered this line of holsters has one for the N2:

Smartphone Experts Side Pouch

I used this pouch for both my Pre and iPhone and really like it. If I go this route, the titanium is definitely the way to go.

This case has room for the phone with a Fly Grip on its back, or maybe a slim case then the Fly Grip.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I almost got white but the titanium has a cool sheen effect to it. I love my titanium note 2.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have been told by 2 different stores, the latest tonight by the manager of the mobile department, that the SKU for the titanium Note 2 has been deleted from their computer as if it is a discontinued item. They no longer even show any in the pipe line and don't expect to get any more. She told me that this could be due to very heavy demand and supplies are just that low, or they really will not get more. She could not say. She did say that I could order online, have it ship to my house, and if at some point price matching was in order, the store would do that for me.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been told by 2 different stores, the latest tonight by the manager of the mobile department, that the SKU for the titanium Note 2 has been deleted from their computer as if it is a discontinued item. They no longer even show any in the pipe line and don't expect to get any more. She told me that this could be due to very heavy demand and supplies are just that low, or they really will not get more. She could not say. She did say that I could order online, have it ship to my house, and if at some point price matching was in order, the store would do that for me.

That's crazy! Maybe best buy is going to get a special color that's only available at best buy. What cell phone service are you getting it for again?

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
That's crazy! Maybe best buy is going to get a special color that's only available at best buy. What cell phone service are you getting it for again?

I hear you, it seems nuts. But that's what their computer indicates. This is for Sprint.

I can't imagine the phone NOT going on sale more than the $225 Amazon has atm. I just hope there is an in stock sale so I don't get trouble at BB when I price match. I am getting nervous, I think I will go in to BB in the morning and get this thing in white and quite worrying about it. Too much uncertainty.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I hear you, it seems nuts. But that's what their computer indicates. This is for Sprint.

I can't imagine the phone NOT going on sale more than the $225 Amazon has atm. I just hope there is an in stock sale so I don't get trouble at BB when I price match. I am getting nervous, I think I will go in to BB in the morning and get this thing in white and quite worrying about it. Too much uncertainty.

If your going to put a case on it anyway it may not matter what color you get. But I think you'd be safe on the price matching. Best buy is usually good about that. Their mobile associates don't get commission so their not in it to get the most out of you. That's why I chose bb over going directly to sprint store.

xxINFIDELxx

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Haven't been any more Titanium's at the Best Buy's here in the Richmond,VA area either. i think I got the last one. Had to drive to 3 different stores. Mine has a issue with the battery door(one of the clips won't stay locked in and i have the BB insurance...just waiting for them to get more so I can at least swap the battery cover. I ordered the Glacier Commuter case I think the lighter grey silicon will look good with the brushed metal phone. Thinking of getting a camo or carbon fiber hydro dip for the polymer part of the case from here Submersion Printing Home

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish