youtube video ???
Hi guys, just wondering if it is normal for the note 2 to have a blurry or washed out video? even when HQ is chosen. I figured with the phone having a 720p screen the youtube video playback would be excellent or better than my HTC Arrive which doesn't have a 720p display. Is there a setting i need to turn on or is this normal youtube playback?
- 12-15-2012, 06:19 PM #2
Re: youtube video ???
It may be the video you're trying to watch. Not all YouTube videos are uploaded in HQ so watching a video that has a resolution lower than your phone may cause this. Try watching an "official" movie trailer. They almost always tend to be recorded in HQ. Try this link: It's the link to the official trailer of the new Superman movie that's encoded up to 1080p
- 12-15-2012, 06:47 PM #3
- 12-17-2012, 01:30 AM #4
- By MasonMI in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 28Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:08 PM
- By Mopar in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
- By mps623 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:12 PM
- By gabe3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:36 AM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2009, 11:01 PM