Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Default Re: Shocked at the response to N2 in public

I don't get that many comments because I work alone and generally not around alot of ppl, however when I purchased the gn2 at best buy on 12/1/12 a lady was buying an Iphone 4s she looked at me and said that's a big a** phone. Then the 1st time I took it to the gym these guys said what is that a flat screen tv? And laughed. I love my gn2 I had a rugged case but it added bulk so now i have several different color TPU plastic cases that fit just right.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine Gray View Post
    I don't get that many comments because I work alone and generally not around alot of ppl, however when I purchased the gn2 at best buy on 12/1/12 a lady was buying an Iphone 4s she looked at me and said that's a big a** phone. Then the 1st time I took it to the gym these guys said what is that a flat screen tv? And laughed. I love my gn2 I had a rugged case but it added bulk so now i have several different color TPU plastic cases that fit just right.
    People's comments dont affect me as I know the note is the best biggest smartphone available and always biggest compared to who sayd the comment lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2
    Jermaine Gray likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    This one girl Made fun of me (I don't know her so it didn't bother me but she had an iphone so of course an isheep wouldn't understand the power in the n2 ) she said if I every got into a fight I'd say" yo man, wait here hold my tv (to a friend and by tv meaning my n2 lol) Silly iphone girl lol.

That's the saddest thing iPhone honestly did start out really good but since iPhone 4S it has just become a toy. Traded my iPhone5 in this week and iPad3 as well. Got an Asus ROG gaming laptop and seeing what to replace my MacBook Air with. My workmates are shocked but I told them you feel it too, something a bit strange with Apple and Apple is starting to get mainly late adopters now which is not necessarily a good thing, whereas Android is moving from early adopters to cutting edge to mainstream.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

! have the otterbox defender on my n2, I had a guy behind me in the grocery store today comment on how huge that looks, as he pulled out his note2 with a slim case to show me his n2. lol. only other n2 ive seen in the wild.
    Thanked by:
    Jermaine Gray likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Got a mini ipad reference again today guys, from my biology teacher. Granted shes really old tho lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123