- 258 Posts
Signal improvement from s3?
I had a galaxy s 3 that I sold because sprint and the phone combo gave me horrible service. I know sprint doesn't have the best service as it is but did anyone have an s3 with crap service and switch out to a note 2 with an increase in service? Thinking maybe radios might be better ( hoping ).anyway please let me know. Trying out T-Mobile right now and its going pretty well but wouldnt mind staying with sprint.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 12-26-2012, 07:38 PM #2Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,556 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
- 12-31-2012, 09:30 AM #4
- 12-31-2012, 09:54 AM #5
- By Timbacak in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2013, 11:50 PM
- By ericsckane in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 06-29-2012, 09:38 PM
- By acf3passion in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:55 PM
- By alsorkin in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:17 AM
- By i2c in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2011, 03:33 PM