- 7 Posts
so Ive had my note for about 2 weeks.. Im loving it so far.. but I just ran into this minor ANNOYANCE ... Im hoping somebody knows some sort of fix. Usually when im on facebook and I click on the video it shows me a list of apps it could open the video in but today.. for some reason not it doesnt show the YOUTUBE option! I dont know why.. i already reset ALL defaults and even erased facebook and uninstalled the updates from the YouTube app but IT STILL doesnt show the option anymore. If anybody has some insight thatd be great.. it annoys me so much that if I cant find a solution Im just going to reset my phone.. I know its drastic but why have a YouTube app if it cant even be opened ! thanks a lot!!
- 12-25-2012, 11:17 PM #2
Re: YouTube Default/Trouble
Probably because the link you are clicking on is for a web page. That is why the icons are for browsers, and not media apps like youtube.
The video you want to watch in the link must be embedded in a pop up window.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2012, 10:11 AM
- By Ken_FSU in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:58 PM
- By Dperks17 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 04:49 PM
- By cocochannelle in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:22 AM
- By Twix2247 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2010, 01:30 PM