- 4 Posts
Emails from POP accounts only received when screen is active
Is there a way to download emails from POP account even when screen is inactive or in background? I do not get all my emails from a POP account. I have the phone set to check emails every 5 minutes. The PC in my office checks every 20 minutes and deletes the emails on the server once downloaded. So most emails should be captured by the phone. But I'm only getting getting a few, (maybe 5%). I'm guessing it is because the phone does not access emails if it is inactive.
- 12-29-2012, 02:01 PM #2
Re: Emails from POP accounts only received when screen is active
Have you tried another email application?
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- 01-01-2013, 12:11 PM #3
- By kareemowheat in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:28 AM
- By sandra023 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:37 AM
- By Eddog4DROID in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:47 PM
- By makersforme in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 01:58 PM
- By piper81888 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:40 PM