GN2 on Jelly Bean not working with Office365 Exchange
I tried adding my Office365 hosted exchange mail account to my Note 2 without success. Support at Microsoft said that Exchange in general has serious trouble with Android 4.+.
Has anyone been success with Office365 or any other Exchange server?Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s ->
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- 01-07-2013, 03:49 PM #2
Re: GN2 on Jelly Bean not working with Office365 Exchange
works very well for me and my clients. have installed many times. "serious trouble" is completely inaccurate. "a little tricky for the first 15 minutes and then almost flawless from then on" is more accurate.
your username is just your email address. Like "firstname.lastname@example.org." No backslash needed.
your server is "m.outlook.com"
- By juaxoo in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2013, 07:57 AM
- By rjack22 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:00 AM
- By mfk233 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2012, 12:21 PM
- By jmiesse134 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:30 PM
- By Terrigno in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:59 PM