will insurance cover a lost note 2

surbz10

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
If I lost my note 2, sprint will cover it with a deductable right? I believe I have everything backed up so I should be good. But is there anyway I could ever recover it ? Any gps or anything? It wasn't stolen.. I sat it down and someone could have picked it up though.
What should I do just file a claim with sprint?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
You'll have to go through a questionnaire about what happened to your phone. They send out new phones quickly, though. Most of the time it'll show up the next day.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's about to be a holiday so that might slow it down a day but you could pay express shipping and you can have a new phone in like 2-3 business days

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Every time I have had to deal with Asurion I have always received the device next day and their questionnaire about how you lost the device is very straight forward (I believe it's just type in 500 words or less a summary of what happened and then they even ask if you lost any accessories because they will even replace those). Just keep in mind that the device they send will more than likely be a refurbished device (I've had mixed results with this but their customer service has been really great working to resolve issues with replacement devices, just be sure if there are any defects in the replacement device that you call and complain in a professional manner, they will usually have another device sent out and delivered within 24 hours).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12