will insurance cover a lost note 2
If I lost my note 2, sprint will cover it with a deductable right? I believe I have everything backed up so I should be good. But is there anyway I could ever recover it ? Any gps or anything? It wasn't stolen.. I sat it down and someone could have picked it up though.
What should I do just file a claim with sprint?
- 12-30-2012, 12:40 PM #2
- 12-30-2012, 01:12 PM #4
- 12-30-2012, 01:22 PM #5
- 12-30-2012, 01:24 PM #6
- 12-30-2012, 01:32 PM #7
- 347 Posts
Re: will insurance cover a lost note 2
Every time I have had to deal with Asurion I have always received the device next day and their questionnaire about how you lost the device is very straight forward (I believe it's just type in 500 words or less a summary of what happened and then they even ask if you lost any accessories because they will even replace those). Just keep in mind that the device they send will more than likely be a refurbished device (I've had mixed results with this but their customer service has been really great working to resolve issues with replacement devices, just be sure if there are any defects in the replacement device that you call and complain in a professional manner, they will usually have another device sent out and delivered within 24 hours).
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 12-30-2012, 02:09 PM #8
- 12-30-2012, 07:01 PM #10
- 12-31-2012, 07:25 AM #11
- By RG129 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2012, 01:14 AM
- By Jaredshoes in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 42Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:22 AM
- By bonitashar in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
- By Andr3w in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:09 AM
- By dougeetx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:09 PM