- 15 Posts
File Path For Email "Ringtones"
I woud like to assign my old school "You've Got Mail" ringtone (chuckle if you want...but it works...lol) to my incoming emails. However, it only gives me stock options to assign for notifications. Can someone please tell me which file to drop the .mp3 in so that I can select it as my email notification? I use Astro File manager and have access to system files...I just haven't been able to trace which folder holds the email notifications. Thanks in advance for any help with this issue!
- 12-31-2012, 09:20 AM #2
- 01-01-2013, 01:54 AM #3
- 447 Posts
Re: File Path For Email "Ringtones"
If you are using gmail, I know you can install Handcent and pull it off. Probably a number of other ways.
In gmail, settings, select the account, Sound and Vibrate, click Sound, then use Handcent when it asks what program to select to the ringtone. You can pick any .mp3 on your device.
- 01-01-2013, 11:37 AM #4
- By linux255 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:46 PM
- By TitaniumMan in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2012, 04:45 PM
- By akorcovelos in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2011, 02:42 PM
- By alpsig in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:40 PM
- By Binks23 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:47 PM