Screen Protectors... suggestions?

Kalums

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got the "Zagg's smudge proof" SP but.... i can already see where its going to peel up, its the right size for the screen the only prob is that the screen rounds on the edges near the corners.....ideas?

Edit: oh and .... bodyglove VS Otterbox commuter case?

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got the "Zagg's smudge proof" SP but.... i can already see where its going to peel up, its the right size for the screen the only prob is that the screen rounds on the edges near the corners.....ideas?

Edit: oh and .... bodyglove VS Otterbox commuter case?

I had the same problem with the zagg hd. I exchanged it and then returned it. Heard a lot of bad experiences about the zagg for the note 2. I recommend spigen. I got the oleophobic ultra clear which is great. It's actually cut a little short all around so you don't have the peeling problem.
As for the cases, I recommend the commuter if you don't want a holster. If you do then get the seidio active or try the brand rhino that's on amazon and eBay for less than $10. It's a holster case combo with built in kickstand.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I had sprint put my zagg on my note 2 and so far it has been great. Did you use your phone without a protector before putting it on? Mine was straight out of the box . Maybe your screen was not perfectly clean. I had that happen on my palm pre .

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Im always looking for a good screen protector. When i got my note 2 this week i immediately went to buy my brand of choice and discovered it was not available for this device. I did a search and read many reviews and pulled the trigger on these. I was skeptical because it the price, 9 dollars for a 3 pack. I am unbelievable happy . The screen looks beautiful and you can't tell it's even there .

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357814130701.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357814130701.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I had sprint put my zagg on my note 2 and so far it has been great. Did you use your phone without a protector before putting it on? Mine was straight out of the box . Maybe your screen was not perfectly clean. I had that happen on my palm pre .

The screen was flawless. The protector was bad all the way around. I found out it doesn't work with a stylus. I'm happy with my oleophobic protector. Maybe zagg will start making one too.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Im always looking for a good screen protector. When i got my note 2 this week i immediately went to buy my brand of choice and discovered it was not available for this device. I did a search and read many reviews and pulled the trigger on these. I was skeptical because it the price, 9 dollars for a 3 pack. I am unbelievable happy . The screen looks beautiful and you can't tell it's even there .

Do you apply it dry? Also does it feel like plastic or flexible material? Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes it goes on dry and my screen still feels natural. My co worker could not even tell it was there.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have NEVER seen a screen protector I couldn't tell was there. I hate them with a.passion.

Guess you never seen any good ones, wait, ,i know, you have seen all of them. Lol. Everyone is different.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have NEVER seen a screen protector I couldn't tell was there. I hate them with a.passion.

I know what you mean. The spigen protectors go on pretty good. If it wasn't for the edge of the screen protector I guarantee you couldn't tell I had one on my phone. The zagg ones you could always tell, they feel tacky. The spigen ones feel like glass if you put them on right. The way I put mine on is in the bathroom. I fog the bathroom to get most dust out of the air and then I install it. The last one I did was the first time I didn't get one dust particle behind it. It was great.

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a problem with the stylus on this zagg but I did have a problem finding one that would work on the one I put in my ipad mini. Typing with it right now

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums