- 01-05-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM #4
- 564 Posts
Re: Will a Sprint Note II work on Verizon?
By law your supposed to be able to but since the lte from Verizon uses a sim card it most likely won't work, at least on 4g. And why buy a note 2 if you can't use it on 4g. Plus Verizon would have to put the esn on their network and although some say they have to do it they most likely won't do it. It used to be easier before lte.
Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
- By Dark SSide in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
- By goletarockcity in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 16Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:16 AM
- By cuffs50 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:08 AM
- By eklisiewicz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2011, 05:46 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 11-09-2010, 12:37 AM