Cheapest place for a Note II as of Jan 14th?

bawalker

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm in full on search for a Galaxy Note II now but just looking for the cheapest place to go to buy one. Doesn't matter if it's online or in a store, I'm looking around and sadly not finding prices as cheap as they were last month. Sadly, I spent last month in the decision process between a S3 or Note 2 and by the time I settled on the note, prices went (for an upgrade device) from $129 at times now up to the $229+ range.

Does anyone know of any other third party stores to look at? Here is what I've found thus far store and price wise:

LetsTalk ----------- $229.99
WireFly ------------ $249.99
Amazon Wireless - $249.99
Best Buy ---------- $299.99
Walmart Wireless - $399.99
Sprint.com -------- $299.99

Any advice on where to look would be greatly appreciated! I'm not against paying a higher price but for financial reasons here at home I'm doing what I can to keep the budget low for my upgrade.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Get the phone at Best Buy, but go in asking for them to match Amazon.com. I don't believe they'll match Let's Talk's price, but I do know for a fact they'll match Amazon's. And, if you have a "good" phone that isn't too old, they will give you in store credit. They had no problem matching it for me. It's the safest bet. The only thing with my Best Buy is that they didn't have any Grey models, so I had to order online through them, but it came in 3 days.

bawalker

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If they price match Amazon, that just means they will sell it for $249.99 right? Like you I'd be after the grey model too and if I had to order it online, I might as well get it from Amazon...?

jdod

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought just before Christmas and in order to get the brushed silver, I had to order it from BB at full price, then bring it in to the store and the priced matched to Amazon to $199, the price at the time.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
A piece of advice, keep watching amazon, they change their prices continually. One min it might be 250 by next week it will be 200. I know-got mines for 200, in two weeks it went to 150 for upgrade n 99 for new ppl, n I was new

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Got my note at best buy for 199.99 price matching Amazon upgrade... before Amazon jacked it up again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Amazon is definitely the place to keep an eye on. I got bb to match the 150 price then couple days later they lowered it to 99. Bb matched it again. Then I checked couple days later and it was back up to 199. Amazon is always changing their prices.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

marisdaman

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
139.00 new line
169.00 add a line
On Amazon

Just got best buy to price match the 139.00 for an ad on. Had to go to a couple stores though. Some wouldn't do it. Just call and ask them to look at it on Amazon.Com and ask will they match it so you dont go to the store and get disappointed

BoredandTattooed

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought BB only price match amazon for the holidays... Mostly because Target just announced they'll matxh Amazon on anything year round, making a jab at BB..

Idk

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from craigslist and I paid 400 but they pay off was so great though I spent more. I didnt have sign a new contractwhich was my last resort. I ended up gettigng it activated with insurance and had a new one shipped because the s pen was acting funny. All I did was add the 11 dollar insurance on my account. I have a otterbox defender to protect screen from s pen scratches! Good luck in your decision

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought BB only price match amazon for the holidays... Mostly because Target just announced they'll matxh Amazon on anything year round, making a jab at BB..

Idk

It's true they only were price matching amazon during holidays but some stores have chosen to continue matching online retailers. My local bb has chosen to continue the matching which I'm glad. Also, although target will match online prices you have to buy the item first and then after a week you can come back and get difference. Unless I'm wrong.

Robert Mansfield

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This past Sunday I got Best Buy to match Amazon Wireless's offer of 149.00 that they had the previous week. The Girl told me they were no longer matching Amazon Wireless, but after I told them I wanted to cancel the purchase, the manager said they would...

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
This past Sunday I got Best Buy to match Amazon Wireless's offer of 149.00 that they had the previous week. The Girl told me they were no longer matching Amazon Wireless, but after I told them I wanted to cancel the purchase, the manager said they would...

I wish they would all keep matching online retailers. I think it helps their business. Hopefully some stores will do like mine and continue honoring online retailers price matching.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Amazon just lowered their price to $99 New and 169.99 upgrade. Take advantage now before it changes again.

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Amazon prices:

New customer: $99.99
Existing customer, add a line: $169.99
Existing customer, upgrade a line: $249.99

Ugh. I got it for $299 add a line. It's just 3 weeks ago. Well, it's been a great 3 weeks with it anyway so it's all good.

Sent from the best. phone. ever. Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Ugh. I got it for $299 add a line. It's just 3 weeks ago. Well, it's been a great 3 weeks with it anyway so it's all good.

Sent from the best. phone. ever. Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Where did you get your phone at?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae