- 6 Posts
I dropped my gn2 on the corner from about 2 inches and somehow it broke! It's just cracked in the corner and i can live with it but I see that the glass lenses are $20 so I think I'll give it a shot, but somewhere I read that the glass is glued to the lcd so it requires the whole $200 purchase of a lcd, and digitizer and glass. Is this true? Also is there a place to get the OEM gorilla glass or will it all be lower quality glass?
- 01-16-2013, 10:55 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 02:19 AM #3Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,599 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
Re: Glass replacment
Haven't experienced it on my note yet, but you can find oem digitizers on eBay usually... just make sure you find that oem on it.
However, I did buy a new screen for my old photon and the seller said oem, I bought it, got it, didn't say Motorola on it, returned it due to different item.
There is a good phone glass seller in Chicago on eBay iirc...
Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
- 6 Posts
- 01-17-2013, 08:19 PM #5
- 01-17-2013, 10:41 PM #6
- By Dafish in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
- By scoot0073 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:26 AM
- By quixoticelixer in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2011, 10:18 AM
- By SierraJulietSierra in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2011, 01:04 AM
- By jpra923 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:15 PM