Add to "Reject Call With Message"

cb64

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.

Calls->Call settings->Set reject messages (it says edit messages), Hoped this answered your question ^_^

BillyD33

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it

Paul Owens1

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it
How to choose which rejection message the caller will receive?
Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae