- 2 Posts
Add to "Reject Call With Message"
My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.
- 01-19-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 03-11-2016, 02:48 PM #3
Re: Add to "Reject Call With Message"
I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it
- 04-13-2016, 09:28 AM #4
- By austinography in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:38 AM
- By plan-b#WN in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2013, 07:27 AM
- By jyong80 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2011, 10:48 AM
- By Bleezy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:04 PM
- By tritan in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:36 PM