Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Add to "Reject Call With Message"

My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.

Default Re: Add to "Reject Call With Message"

Quote Originally Posted by cb64 View Post
    My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.
    Calls->Call settings->Set reject messages (it says edit messages), Hoped this answered your question ^_^

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
    Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
    You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it

Quote Originally Posted by BillyD33 View Post
    I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
    Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
    You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it
    How to choose which rejection message the caller will receive?
    Thanks