- 2 Posts
S-pen And keyboard issues
l bought my Note II yesterday and have noticed some annoying S-pen and keyboard issues. I have the Samsung keyboard set to be able to detect the S-pen when out and if I put the pen away the regular keyboard won't comeback on and then I have to select the Swype keyboard and then reselect the Samsung board and hope the letters appear.
I have also experienced problems with all of the keyboards not working on various websites and emails. They (meaning all keyboards) just won't type Or accept the S-pen writing.
I was just wondering if this was Common or just mine...
Also is anyone , having any issues with settings not staying set? For example, I Have multi screenset On, and shows on, but I have to turn it offs back on to see the tab.
Thanks for any input. I did months oftrolling over this device and ± am not looking forward to returning if this happens all the time...
- 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM #2
- 01-21-2013, 11:09 PM #4Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,559 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
Re: S-pen And keyboard issues
Usually that's just a discrepancy between the bride and keyboard. Make sure you have the flashing cursor where you want to start typing.
Also, I'll look through settings, I remember seeing one for detect for handwriting mode or something. I'll look and see what I can find
Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
- 01-27-2013, 03:40 PM #5
- By Indigoquilter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2013, 04:42 AM
- By EeJLP- in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2012, 06:44 PM
- By muscal in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:37 PM
- By gadgetmom88 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:37 PM
- By jdkluck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2009, 11:00 PM