Task Manager Issues
Every once in a while, my task manager won't turn on (holding the home button). Anyone ever experience it? Happens here and there, and I'll need to reboot my phone if I need to use it. Is more annoying than anything else.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
- 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM #2Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,556 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
Re: Task Manager Issues
There's another thread about this... basically, only known fix for it right now is restart phone. On an android phone, you probably want to restart it once a day anyway.
I've installed the leaked ma5 rom and have nit noticed it yet, so hopefully the next OTA fixes it for the non-rommed persons.
Swyped from my Galaxy Note II on the Now Network
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 53Last Post: 03-15-2013, 06:45 AM
- By dave1812dave in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2011, 09:55 PM
- By patsfan in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 08:38 AM
- By CHT in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 08:43 AM
- By CHT in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2009, 02:28 AM