Note 2 and Alternate Launchers?
So I am becoming more interested in the Note 2 and really close to pulling the trigger on getting one. What I wondered is if you can actually get some use out of an alternate launcher. I really like what Action Launcher is all about but I wonder if you'd lose some of what makes the Note 2 a Note 2. I am sure the action of pulling out the Spen won't work with a different launcher and other tweaks that Samsung put in.
Basically would it be worth it using an alternate launcher on the Note 2? If not I am deciding if I can deal with the Touch Wiz skin or not. Thanks for input in advance
- 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM #2
Re: Note 2 and Alternate Launchers?
You can use any launcher you want. I use NOVA and all of my S Pen features still work. All of the samsung motion features work also.
I haven't lost a thing. Pull the pen out and still the S note app pops up if you have it set that way. No fear my friend,
- 02-13-2013, 02:56 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 03:43 PM #5
- 02-13-2013, 07:02 PM #6
- By morgoo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 12:22 AM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2011, 10:52 AM
- By BSG75 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2011, 11:37 AM
- By seanwalton08 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:04 AM
- By mich1248 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2010, 07:35 PM