Always have to rename a pic when saving.

c0nfuse

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
When saving pictures on my note 2 i always have to rename them or else they will overwrite each other.
Is there an option for saving pictures that gives them there own unique name to where you do NOT always have to rename them?
instead of always getting this for all pictures you are trying to save.?
Save attachment
. imagjpeg_2.jpg
. imagjpeg_3.jpg
. imagjpeg_4.jpg

Thanks for your help in advance.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
From a text? Try using a different text app, such as chomp sms... they save as att_527242827&76862738 whatever lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

c0nfuse

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response Tirith.

Shortly after this post. I took a picture with my camera and text it to myself and then saved it from the text message. When i selected Save Attachment it gave me the year/day/month_& and image #. Since then each picture i save to my phone now gives me IMG_####.jpg ... So maybe i needed to save more than a few pictures for it to realize it was going to be a constant thing. Oh by the way. I just got phone the other day.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Images I get from others, on the stock messaging app, are always image_jpeg2 or whatever. No deviation. It's a pain, so I use chomp. My fiancee sends me a lot of pictures that I want to save, and I got tired of having to change the name. She has an s3 on Sprint, I have the note 2 on Sprint, but it was the same way when we both had a photon, or even when she had her evo...

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, that's what we're here for ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze