Waking from sleep.

CMSevilla

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I initially got a Note 2 back in November, but then returned it because I wanted something smaller so I got a Galaxy S3.

This past weekend I got a Note 2 again and ditched the S3, but here in my question, and also to see if I am not the only one who has this happen to them:

When I turn off the phone, meaning put it to sleep by pressing the power button, the screen goes off. When I press the same power button to turn back on to access emails or what have you, it takes a little bit longer than I remember for it to wake from sleep. It doesn't take 2 or 3 seconds, but more like ~1.5 to 1.8 seconds for the screen to come back up.

Now here is the weird part: If I use the button on the bottom of the device, it comes back on instantly...but every now and then it'll take just as long.

If this is normal for other people--then I can live with that. If this is something uncommon, then I need to know as I've already factory reset the device a few times.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just tried both and both are instant. I did not even know The bottom button would wake The screen, thanks.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
What version are you running? Ljc or ma7?

a5ade3e7.jpg

~ swyped from my g-note2 on the now network

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Meant op...

Ljc was a bit laggy coming back on... ma7 seemed to fix.

Also has to do with ram and what not
~ swyped from my g-note2 on the now network

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci