WiFi turns on by itself........what to DO?!?!?!?!?
I have gone into the WiFi advance setting and have changed them to the following:
*NETWORK NOTIFICATION - UNCHECKED
*KEEP WIFI ON DURING SLEEP - NEVER (INCREASES DATA USAGE)
*CHECK FOR INTERNET SERVICE - UNCHECKED
*WIFI TIMER - OFF
Even if i have WiFi set to OFF I'll be driving/walk around and it will turn on by itself and advise me that it has found a WiFi signal and if i want to connect!
It's funny cause where I WANT it to auto connect (like my house) I have to turn on the WiFi myself to get it going........funny to say the least.
Has anyone out there ran into the same issue and solved it or found a work around? Please advise and thanks for your time!
- 02-26-2013, 10:29 AM #2
- 02-26-2013, 11:06 AM #3
- 03-04-2013, 02:40 AM #5
- 03-04-2013, 02:42 PM #6
- By esmitty225 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:19 PM
- By streetshot in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
- By lookin4fun in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:41 PM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:33 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:19 PM