Issue w/ android file transfer yet again since update
I'm having an issue with my Note2 staying connected to my Mac computer using AFT. It keeps saying that if my screen is locked to unlocked it and reconnect my device. This happens every time theres an update. This is getting really frustrating with android. I mainly use AFT to back up my files in case my phone gets messed up. Any ideas besides airdroid? I didn't care for airdroid. Just showed me my files but it was like pulling teeth to back them up. Thanks in advance
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
- 03-11-2013, 12:15 AM #2
Re: Issue w/ android file transfer yet again since update
If you just want to manually pick and choose files / folders to copy, I use Wi-Fi File Transfer. Does it over your home's Wi-Fi network so no cables necessary.
If you're trying to find a more all-in-one solution, you can try Carbon, although I haven't used that app for myself to know how well it works.--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By Bluelens in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2012, 02:52 PM
- By rm2092 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2011, 09:03 AM
- By rm2092 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2011, 12:09 PM
- By CypherMax in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:55 PM
- By romylam in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:06 PM