Wave Launcher and the Note 2

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Had not seen anyone mention the app "Wave Launcher" in connection with the Note 2. By swiping up from the bottom of the screen apps and folders appear pretty much no matter what other app you are in. Very customizable as well.

I had had this installed on my Evo but its much more useful on the Note2. Those of you that had Palm Pre's will remember this functionality as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilemerit.wavelauncher&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tb2JpbGVtZXJpdC53YXZlbGF1bmNoZXIiXQ..

olorin

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
never used it on my Note, but did try it on both the OG Evo & the GS2.

I like it (from my palm days) but it had reeked havoc with gestures).

HypoDest

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I used it for a while but found apps like PieControl,LMT launcher and swipepad to be easier to use .

Sent from my GT-N7100

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I am browsing fur launchers, I keep coming back to touchwiz. i like touch wiz.my last launcher was smart launcher, it was neat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I am browsing fur launchers, I keep coming back to touchwiz. i like touch wiz.my last launcher was smart launcher, it was neat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Wave Launcher is not a "Launcher" like Nova or Touchwiz, its an app that allows you to access apps and shortcuts by swiping up from the bottom of the screen not just on the Home screens but from within most apps. I use Nova as my phones "Launcher" but love Wave-Launcher on top of it for easy access to shortcuts. Much prefer it to Pie

Last edited: