other alternatives to protect phone

teddysjam

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the otterbox and love the protection but tired of the dirt and dust getting under home button and getting bottom of sceen dirty its aggravating. Is there another way 2 protect phone and keeping most of dust out?

ghostkilla1388

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I have thought about removing the screen protector on thr defender and getting a MIME tempered glass screen protector but I havent got around ro ordering it and stuff, but I know how you feel I hate the dust under the scree plus imo I think the screen looks amazing with out the otterbox defender off but im to afraid that im gonna drip and hurt my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have thought about removing the screen protector on thr defender and getting a MIME tempered glass screen protector but I havent got around ro ordering it and stuff, but I know how you feel I hate the dust under the scree plus imo I think the screen looks amazing with out the otterbox defender off but im to afraid that im gonna drip and hurt my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

I have had one for a few months now and there is not a blemish on it. Still perfect. It is a spectacular product.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

jobretjk17

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Ghost Armor is simple but effective. It is just a layer around the phone of relatively the same thickness of a screen protector, and also comes in different colors!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87