Sprint Note II OTA update gone wrong?

acostapre

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Good afternoon, last night i went to bed with a OTA showing up in my Sprint Note II but i decided to leave it for the morning. When i wake up i started the download and after a long time even longer than usual the phone stays Preparing Network two hours later i decided to reboot and waited again just to see that it's still Preparing Network!!! Any suggestions out there???

gatordon26

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Take it back to Sprint and get another phone. They have to give you a refurbished phone.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Good afternoon, last night i went to bed with a OTA showing up in my Sprint Note II but i decided to leave it for the morning. When i wake up i started the download and after a long time even longer than usual the phone stays Preparing Network two hours later i decided to reboot and waited again just to see that it's still Preparing Network!!! Any suggestions out there???

As long as your not rooted, take to Sprint. They will most likely replace it. But just remember they will work on it first and they will most likely do a hard reset.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis