google wallet now works

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I just accidentally clicked the Google wallet icon and it miraculously worked. Just used it a store to make sure. Anyone else experience this?

Are you rooted using xposed framework method? Are you on mc2 latest update also?

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

evobassfish

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine opens now but it's says setting wallet and just hangs.
I can not confirm that wallet is working for me yet. The app does open up now and tries to set up and later says device set-up failed. I am stock not rooted running on the latest apk. I have everything set up on my computer and it still shows that my device is not supported(SPH-L900)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeaaaaaaa, working here,,,,,, edit. Nope,, stuck on the last step. Not working,, just a tease

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Last edited:

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
If your wallet works please post if your rooted or not. Also if you are rooted specify if you are running xposed framework or not. Also what version of wallet are you running.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Not here. Completely stock, fully OTA updated. I had it previously set up and it worked their for a while. Since er..2 updates ago been getting the "Sorry...this device isn't supported message"

Casey Harris1

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Completely stock and updated OTA - working for me. I used to get the message that Google Wallet is not compatible with my phone but I decided to try it the other day and it worked. There is no rhyme or reason that it started working.. No recent updates that I am aware of. I've made 2 purchases with it now successfully.

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Works for me, stock and unrooted.v16 apk installed.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367680144772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367680144772.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 29

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
For some reason mine won't complete the setup. I'm even getting emails from wallet saying I activated wallet on a new device but can't get the final setup, keeps failing.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
For some reason mine won't complete the setup. I'm even getting emails from wallet saying I activated wallet on a new device but can't get the final setup, keeps failing.

mine is doing the exact same thing.....totally stock non rooted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21