- 98 Posts
I'm looking at getting a custom ROM for my phone and wanted to know what people though was a good one to use. Thanks for your help.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2For the sake of protecting you, my precious person, I shall turn into the Chronicle Key.
- 05-24-2013, 08:46 PM #2
- 05-27-2013, 09:41 AM #3
- 05-28-2013, 12:05 PM #4Resident Linux Fiend
- 1,590 Posts
- Stock Touchwiz LJC 4.1.1
- 05-29-2013, 02:50 PM #5
- 185 Posts
- Whomp 4.2/Perseus 36.3
Re: Custom ROMS
I can confirm Whomp is a good rom, as well as Mack's rom also. I've mostly been running those for the past 3 months.
AOSP roms are getting really good now too for the Sprint N2. Actually looking into trying slim rom later today I think for something different since I don't use any of the samsung apps anyway.
- 06-02-2013, 02:57 AM #6
- 06-11-2013, 07:19 AM #7
- 06-12-2013, 02:18 AM #8
- 06-12-2013, 05:57 PM #9
- 207 Posts
Re: Custom ROMS
Im running ProjectROM UltraLight Edition 2.6, but the developer stopped supporting the ROM. He no longer rolls with Sprint, but who can blame him for that, lol. Its a stock ROM, with many cool mods/tweaks.
Right now, Im looking for a new ROM, and I might Give CM 10 another go at it.Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...
- By Jeremy in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM
- By Sporky in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2010, 02:33 PM
- By eregitano in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 02-24-2010, 12:14 PM
- By dcarlton35 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2010, 07:32 AM
- By pbrennan42 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2010, 05:51 PM