Question Concerning a Specific Live Wallpaper.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls the announcements have been made.

So I was scrolling though my favorite android related infosphere when I came across a picture in an article that had me drooling. (not literally...sorta)

FAQ: The 'Google Edition' HTC One | Android Central

In that link!!! Is a picture of the Google Edition HTC One with a riveting live wallpaper (or I would assume live)

To me it appears to be an orange version of my favorite wallpaper, Phase Beam.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN USE THAT SAME LIVE PAPER ON MY NOTE 2?!?! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!

Thank you for your time.

Live Longer than, and Prosper over iPhones.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It does look a lot like phase beam. I saw some lava lamp type of wallpapers similar to that, but definitely not the same. Have you tried doing a Google search for "orange phase beam live wallpaper"?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I believe I found it. It's called Red Phase Beam live wallpaper in the Google play store.

Posted via Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls the announcements have been made.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xub04zwat78j2h/SunBeam-signed.apk I believe this is the one you were looking for, its called sunbeam.

So I was scrolling though my favorite android related infosphere when I came across a picture in an article that had me drooling. (not literally...sorta)

FAQ: The 'Google Edition' HTC One | Android Central

In that link!!! Is a picture of the Google Edition HTC One with a riveting live wallpaper (or I would assume live)

To me it appears to be an orange version of my favorite wallpaper, Phase Beam.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN USE THAT SAME LIVE PAPER ON MY NOTE 2?!?! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!

Thank you for your time.

Live Longer than, and Prosper over iPhones.