Help with phone issue.

SDHarleydad

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
A couple days ago I loaded google voice onto my N2. It took over my voicemail and I wasnt happy with it so I uninstalled it... but it still has control of my voicemail. More annoying is the fact that when someone calls my phone...I cant just answer it. Now im being told to press 1 to accept the call. How do I get my plain old phone and voicemail back?

Size does matter! -☆SGN2☆

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
If you go into "Google Dashboard" and go to "Voice" there will be a box to uncheck somewhere about *notify me* or something like that. It will get rid of the press 1 thing. You need to call or maybe take it to Sprint to completely remove GV. You have to talk to somebody ( a tech that has a half a brain) to get it removed, I spent probably 3 hours talking to Sprint before I found someone who disabled GV off one of our phones. They have to make some changes on their end. Good luck! :)

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What I did was logged into Google Voice on the laptop and I had to disable it from there. Uninstalling it from phone won't fix it. I found that out in the pass LOL.

Sent from Galaxy Note II