- 94 Posts
Help with phone issue.
A couple days ago I loaded google voice onto my N2. It took over my voicemail and I wasnt happy with it so I uninstalled it... but it still has control of my voicemail. More annoying is the fact that when someone calls my phone...I cant just answer it. Now im being told to press 1 to accept the call. How do I get my plain old phone and voicemail back?
Size does matter! -☆SGN2☆
- 06-13-2013, 01:35 AM #2
Re: Help with phone issue.
If you go into "Google Dashboard" and go to "Voice" there will be a box to uncheck somewhere about *notify me* or something like that. It will get rid of the press 1 thing. You need to call or maybe take it to Sprint to completely remove GV. You have to talk to somebody ( a tech that has a half a brain) to get it removed, I spent probably 3 hours talking to Sprint before I found someone who disabled GV off one of our phones. They have to make some changes on their end. Good luck!
- 06-13-2013, 08:10 AM #3
- By nikeairs23 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
- By whitehorse84 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:59 PM
- By cardude10 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 12-20-2010, 10:45 AM
- By rbrown04 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2010, 08:56 PM
- By Boztris in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:14 PM