I use my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on T-Mobile and AT&T, but can I use it on Sprint as well?

SilentRinger

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 2. I don't have to root it to use it on T-Mobile and AT&T. All I have to do is pop in their SIM cards and start talking and surfing the net.

Is it possible to do the same on Sprint's network? I don't know how Spring Galaxy Note 2 works. Is it compatible?

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Sprint's version isn't neutered, sim card is embedded. But that isn't the reason you can't use it on Sprint. The reason is if the phone isn't Sprint branded which is the esn isn't in Sprint's database. It isn't coming on the network. Same way with Verizon. Sprint and Verizon's primary cell network is cdma, not gsm.

Cesar Cortez

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
some one is offering their galaxy note 2 for 200.00 cheap I think.... my Samsung galay nexus sux bigtyme...that's why I wanna get a new phone. but that galaxy note is from att..I have Verizon...is that possible to use?

Quenna Corchado

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Sprint's version isn't neutered, sim card is embedded. But that isn't the reason you can't use it on Sprint. The reason is if the phone isn't Sprint branded which is the esn isn't in Sprint's database. It isn't coming on the network. Same way with Verizon. Sprint and Verizon's primary cell network is cdma, not gsm.

Can it be done the other way around? I have already rooted my note (Sprint) but I want to be able to use it on a verizon prepaid plan. I have searched for tutorials on this, but so far I've found nothing except for the S4. Any help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt