- 19 Posts
I use my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on T-Mobile and AT&T, but can I use it on Sprint as well?
I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 2. I don't have to root it to use it on T-Mobile and AT&T. All I have to do is pop in their SIM cards and start talking and surfing the net.
Is it possible to do the same on Sprint's network? I don't know how Spring Galaxy Note 2 works. Is it compatible?
- 06-13-2013, 01:11 PM #2
- 06-13-2013, 03:34 PM #4
- 315 Posts
- Stock JB
Sprint's version isn't neutered, sim card is embedded. But that isn't the reason you can't use it on Sprint. The reason is if the phone isn't Sprint branded which is the esn isn't in Sprint's database. It isn't coming on the network. Same way with Verizon. Sprint and Verizon's primary cell network is cdma, not gsm.73fe4158
- 09-04-2013, 05:34 PM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: I use my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 on T-Mobile and AT&T, but can I use it on Sprint as well?
some one is offering their galaxy note 2 for 200.00 cheap I think.... my Samsung galay nexus sux bigtyme...that's why I wanna get a new phone. but that galaxy note is from att..I have Verizon...is that possible to use?
- By FlyingBackwards in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2013, 07:48 PM
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2013, 04:58 PM
- By BuyOneGetFour in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2013, 07:28 AM
- By klondike1024 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2012, 01:31 PM
- By MittenSportsFan in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 11-17-2012, 10:21 AM