New customer with gs4 keep that or go to the note 2

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't really know what to do had the note 2 on Verizon figured I would try the s4 when I switched to sprint 14 days are up Thursday...what would you do

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Don't really know what to do had the note 2 on Verizon figured I would try the s4 when I switched to sprint 14 days are up Thursday...what would you do

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Which one do you like better? Which one feels more comfortable to you? Do you really use the new features on the s4? Which is more important screen resolution or size? Is battery life important? Do you use the s pen? Which one operates better in your opinion? Me personally? I would stick with the note 2. I like the bigger size screen, battery life, s pen, and the os just feels smoother to me. But that's just my .02$..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I had had the S3 and waited for the S4 to come out before I decided ... I went with the note...because to me it was not a significant upgrade. And I wouldn't use all those extra features anyway......

It is your personal preference. You've had both phones ... which one do you prefer?

~Jae, tap'n on my Sexy White Galaxy Note 2~

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Go with the Note 2 because the Note 2 already has most of the software features using the S pen and there's word out that Samsung will be updating it to Key lime pie which will get most GS4 features if not all. Beside the extra software features, S pen, the larger screen and larger battery makes the Note 2 the better choice.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think it would also matter what you do with your device. I don't really see the major difference between the 1080p screen and the 720p screen. Even when I look really close, I can't tell. The size of the phone is a huge difference. As far as speed, sounds like the Note may be on par with the S4 seeing as though the S4 is claimed too have a lot of lag.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had both and this is what I came away with.

GS4:
much sharper screen
Amazing camera
Battery life not nearly as good as the note 2
Light and easy to hold
Seems little more sluggish than my note (rom'd note)

Note 2:
Awesome battery.. Best I've had
Love the spen (this is a BIG plus. Nothing out there so far can replace an spen)
Slightly too big but trade off is great for media and productivity

I gave my wife the s4 since It'd be easier for her to use and to be honest, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Both phones pretty much fun the same software so if anyone is in the fence you gotta ask yourself what you want.... Portability or ease of use, which the spen allows. You can't go wrong with either

Posted via Android Central App

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I've heard this from a lot of note 2 owners that upgraded to s4. Even though the s4 is a great phone people with note 2 just use all the features that no other phone has. Like someone put it perfectly "a note is only upgraded by another note". My next upgrade isn't available till 2014 in November but I may sell my note 2 to get note 3 if it really makes a difference which all the rumors say it will be another amazing device. Can't wait!

Sent from the Great Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1