How many widgets do you run on your GN2?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had my note 2 for awhile now and have amassed over 130 apps and have recently begin really utilizing widgets. Between my 7 page home screens, I have 11 widgets running. So far I haven't notice much of a slow down in performance and it seems my gn2 can handle the load along with a photo sphere live wallpaper with no problems. I did have a hesitation problem but after clearing all my caches I haven't had it anymore so I chalk that up to my app caches getting to cluttered overtime. How many widgets do you use? Any performance issues? Battery issues?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have three screen and I use six widgets and three are what I consider active widgets and I have had no issues with performance.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Why so few screen's? Do you find it improves battery life, performance? Or is it just preferences? I have all 7 of my screen's packed and don't know if I could reduce it to 3 screens and I know I couldn't do 1 screen lol

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I used to run a bunch of stuff on mine too but with 2 folders and a scrollable dock I have quick access to my most used apps. I just use the generic clock widget and have 2 gestures to open 2 different thinga from my home screen. Otherwise I just open things from my notification shade.

Now that Spotify has a notification tray widget I don't need the home screen one. I haven't noticed any different battery life at this time but I'm using a totally different setup and a different love wallpaper than the phase beam I used to use.

Sent from Xperia Note

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm so damn picky with my phone. I get bored easily so I'm glad it's so changeable because I'm gonna do a full rework in the next week or 2 when I get some good down time.

Sent from Xperia Note