Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kinster02
  • 1 Post By Rcrdude64
  • 1 Post By Rcrdude64
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How many widgets do you run on your GN2?

I've had my note 2 for awhile now and have amassed over 130 apps and have recently begin really utilizing widgets. Between my 7 page home screens, I have 11 widgets running. So far I haven't notice much of a slow down in performance and it seems my gn2 can handle the load along with a photo sphere live wallpaper with no problems. I did have a hesitation problem but after clearing all my caches I haven't had it anymore so I chalk that up to my app caches getting to cluttered overtime. How many widgets do you use? Any performance issues? Battery issues?
    Sent from (The Beast) GALAXY Note II

Default Re: How many widgets do you run on your GN2?

I have three screen and I use six widgets and three are what I consider active widgets and I have had no issues with performance.
    Jermaine Gray likes this.

I used to have 3 screens and I believe 6 widgets... Down to 1 screen and 1 widget... I love it

Sent from Xperia Note
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Why so few screen's? Do you find it improves battery life, performance? Or is it just preferences? I have all 7 of my screen's packed and don't know if I could reduce it to 3 screens and I know I couldn't do 1 screen lol
    Sent from (The Beast) GALAXY Note II

Well I used to run a bunch of stuff on mine too but with 2 folders and a scrollable dock I have quick access to my most used apps. I just use the generic clock widget and have 2 gestures to open 2 different thinga from my home screen. Otherwise I just open things from my notification shade.

Now that Spotify has a notification tray widget I don't need the home screen one. I haven't noticed any different battery life at this time but I'm using a totally different setup and a different love wallpaper than the phase beam I used to use.

Sent from Xperia Note

I run a few widgets. I do the calendar and Gmail. And the weather widgets on the home screen. Works perfectly for me.

I'm so damn picky with my phone. I get bored easily so I'm glad it's so changeable because I'm gonna do a full rework in the next week or 2 when I get some good down time.

Sent from Xperia Note