- 758 Posts
How many widgets do you run on your GN2?
I've had my note 2 for awhile now and have amassed over 130 apps and have recently begin really utilizing widgets. Between my 7 page home screens, I have 11 widgets running. So far I haven't notice much of a slow down in performance and it seems my gn2 can handle the load along with a photo sphere live wallpaper with no problems. I did have a hesitation problem but after clearing all my caches I haven't had it anymore so I chalk that up to my app caches getting to cluttered overtime. How many widgets do you use? Any performance issues? Battery issues?
- 06-21-2013, 06:27 PM #2
- 06-22-2013, 02:37 AM #3
- 06-22-2013, 10:53 PM #5
Re: How many widgets do you run on your GN2?
Well I used to run a bunch of stuff on mine too but with 2 folders and a scrollable dock I have quick access to my most used apps. I just use the generic clock widget and have 2 gestures to open 2 different thinga from my home screen. Otherwise I just open things from my notification shade.
Now that Spotify has a notification tray widget I don't need the home screen one. I haven't noticed any different battery life at this time but I'm using a totally different setup and a different love wallpaper than the phase beam I used to use.
Sent from Xperia Note
- 07-13-2013, 09:17 AM #6
- 07-15-2013, 05:47 PM #7
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 69Last Post: 12-10-2014, 09:08 AM
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Joe113 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2013, 12:04 AM
- By mojosingle in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 31Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:42 PM
- By desk789 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2011, 07:51 AM